Customer Case Study
A RECENT SUCCESS:
US$ 20Bn+ MNC in heavy engineering, technology, manufacturing, construction, and financial services with global operations. The company’s Corporate HR (CHR) department operates through SAP Success Factor (SAP SF) to ensure consistency in HR process compliance amongst the 70,000+ employees working across 20+ Independent Companies (known as ICs internally, which are associate companies and subsidiaries) across the world.
- Employee Request: 50,000+ per Yr
- Employee User: 70,000+
- ConnectHR OperationTeam: 416
- Availability: 24x 7 x365
- Locations: 180+
- Deployment: Worldwide
iFIX Enhances profitability across people,processes,and customers through AI-ML/DL, NLP and RPA driven proprietary DPR© (Detection-Prevention-Resolution) engine.We have brought in an integrated digital care concept that works end-to-end from tracking Multi-channel digital interaction to fulfilling their preferences – all in real time, pro-activelyifix tech global Pvt ltd
4th Floor, Karumuthu Centre
Teynampet, Anna Salai
Chennai – 600 035, India
Corporate HR Department found that usage and adoption rate of their SAP Success Factor based processes were quite low, resulting in HR process compliance issues. This was common across all the ICs. Upon further deep dive with various cross section of the employees across the locations, they have identified the issues along the following lines:
- Lack of awareness on what to do & whom to approach once the employees are stuck with any operations.
- Diversified operations spread over multi-geography compounds the above issue leading to employee dis-satisfaction and attrition.
- Absence of real-time, on-demand assistance while they are stuck.
- Absence of any structured query resolution mechanism.
- Absence of on-demand access to SOPs, Policy & Procedure Manuals (PPMs), FAQs.
- How to check HR Operation Team’s performanceon what happens to employee’s issues after they voice out? Compare and measure?
- Absence of escalation process.
- No visibility to CHRO and Top Management on the ground level issues, concerns, and actions.
iFIX Cloud basedHR Command Centre Solution – connectHR
To bridge the gap between employees and HR across 21 Independent Group companies. Customer wanted to introduce an HR Query Management System (QMS)- Autonomous connectHR. The core objective was to integrate with MyZone(The SAP Success Factor HRMS system) and enable a self-service engagement for employees across the enterprise to connect, interact and raise queries with the HR department directly. Reducing TAT (turn- around-time) of every interactions through iFIX’ Autonomous RPA process to auto assign the query to the respective process owner directly to improve responsiveness and Employee Experience across multi-channel in real-time.
iFIX autonomous employee care solution improves adoption rate of Corporate HR Processes through SAP Success Factor
- iFIX Cloud based ConnectHR solution
- Integration with SAP Success Factor
- 100% capture of employee experience issues on-demand
- Automation-led dynamic allocation to concerned CHR team
- Real Time solution
- Do-It-Yourself Features – Knowledge Map, PPMs, SOPs, Smart Search, FAQs, Recent Issues
- Real Time Notification, SLA Engine, SLA Meter, Escalation Manager
- Responsive KPI Dashboards at Operational, Tactical and Management Level.
- Employee Care Analytics, Reporting automation, MIS.
- Realtime Autonomous Employee Care platform – anytime anywhere employee assistance
- Improvement in Employee Satisfaction Index (E-SAT) – removedphysical barrier of knowing in-person HR rep.
- Measure & monitor HP Operations Team performance
- Increased adoption of SAP SF applications and Improvement in HR process compliance index.
- On-demand access to PPMs, SOPs, FAQs & DIY resolutions.
- CHRO & Top Management KPI Dashboard, automated MIS
- Autonomous escalation management up to CHRO.