ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION MAJOR’S GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER GOES LIVE WITH iFIX
Customer Case Study
A RECENT SUCCESS
US$ 20Bn+ MNC in heavy engineering, technology, manufacturing, construction, and financial services with global operations. The company runs a Shared Services Centre (SSC) that operates as the global hub of excellence in delivering comprehensive business support services to approx. 3,00,000 stakeholders across 5 divisions and 37+ associate companies and subsidiaries across the world.
- Customer/End User: 3,00,000+
- Availability: 24x7x365
- Deployment: Global Scale
- Service Call: 2,00,000+ Per Yr.
- Customer Care Team: 60+
- Escalations Mgmt: 5 Levels
iFIX integrated Framework for Intelligence eXperience Enhances profitability across people, processes, and customers through Ai/ML/RPA driven proprietary DPR© (Detection- Prevention-Resolution) engine.
We have brought in an integrated digital care concept that works end-to-end from tracking Multi-channel digital interaction to fulfilling their preferences – all in real time,
Customer’s SSC (Shared Service Centre) was running their operation with an in-house application having multiple manual breaks. As a result, operational issues started cropping up along the following lines:
- Challenges in capturing on-demand service needs due to limited access
- Manual allocation of business support services task to wrong team causing delay in service delivery as well as stakeholder dissatisfaction.
- Absence of self-help/ Standard Operating Practices (SOPs)/ Do-It-Yourself (DIY) options causing dependency issues even for simpler service requests
- Challenge in providing priority response to senior management requests
- No formal escalation processes
- Lack of visibility on the execution process to the stakeholders
- Manual reporting of the MIS
Drive Up Operational Performance with iFIX Digital Command Centre Solution
- iFIX Cloud Platform as Shared Services Operations platform for real time interaction, stakeholder engagement and service delivery.
- Single Sign On (SSO) to customers’ domain
- Integrated ChatBOT
- Real Time Solution Database (Do-It-Yourself Features),Knowledge Map, Smart Search, FAQs, Standard guidelines(SOPs)
- Automation led dynamic workforce allocation, Real Time Notification, SLA Engine, SLA Meter, Escalation Manager, Mass Closure, Team Collaboration history, Security Audit Log
- Realtime Analytics- Actionable D3B (Dynamic Digital Dashboards) at 3 levels – Operational, Tactical & Management, Automated MIS.
- Anytime, anywhere omni channel access
- Productivity improvement through Platform led Service Automation
- Digitalization of FAQs and SOPs providing real time automated access
- Improved Service Level Compliance with optimum MTTR
- Workforce Optimization through automated team allocation
- Improved Service Resolution through Predictive Alerts and Real Time Notifications
- 100% Transparency and Visibility to the stakeholders
- Reporting Automation
- Zero downtime to Senior Mgmt. Requirements
Global Shared Services Centre (GSSC) goes live with iFIX